Thursday, December 2, 2010

Headbands


So Steph and I were on the phone last night talking about headbands. 
Then she started pointing out all the negative things about headbands. 
It's soooooo pretty but it might not fit your head, it hurts after you 
wear it for a looooooong time, certain headbands suit certain people only etc. 
My point here is, I bought this headband because Dot asked me to give it a chance. 
You know, to see if it suits me and fits my head perfectly. So yeah, why not give it a  
chance I thought. And I gave it a chance, but now I'm starting to regret. Wearing this 
headband makes me look pretty and I was happy wearing it until it started hurting my 
head and giving me headaches. Now I know, this headband doesn't fit my head 
perfectly and I have nothing to worry about because out in the world, there are many 
more headbands that I can try out. 


Dot, the headband doesn't fit me. It hurts very much. But it's alright, we can get a new one some other time. :)
Thanks Steph, for opening my eyes to see that my headband really sucks. 

2 comments: